- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
OSF introduces ‘Weight Loss Orientation’
From press release
A free “Weight Loss Orientation” program will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Wednesdays beginning Sept. 22 at the OSF Center for Health Fitness.
Offered every week, the session provides an introduction to the weight loss and nutrition classes that are offered at OSF Saint Anthony through the OSF Center for Health Fitness and the registered dietitians. The orientation will provide information about the LEARN Weight Management program, the Eating to Lower Your Blood Pressure and Cholesterol classes, the “Healthy Weight, Healthy You” progress program and other weight loss and management classes.
Registration for the Weight Loss Orientation program is not required. For information, call the OSF Saint Anthony Center for Health Fitness at (815) 395-4505.
The OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center website is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the Sept. 22-28, 2010 issue