- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
OSF introduces ‘Weight Loss Orientation’
From press release
A free “Weight Loss Orientation” program will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Wednesdays beginning Sept. 22 at the OSF Center for Health Fitness.
Offered every week, the session provides an introduction to the weight loss and nutrition classes that are offered at OSF Saint Anthony through the OSF Center for Health Fitness and the registered dietitians. The orientation will provide information about the LEARN Weight Management program, the Eating to Lower Your Blood Pressure and Cholesterol classes, the “Healthy Weight, Healthy You” progress program and other weight loss and management classes.
Registration for the Weight Loss Orientation program is not required. For information, call the OSF Saint Anthony Center for Health Fitness at (815) 395-4505.
The OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center website is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the Sept. 22-28, 2010 issue