- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
OSF introduces ‘Weight Loss Orientation’
From press release
A free “Weight Loss Orientation” program will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Wednesdays beginning Sept. 22 at the OSF Center for Health Fitness.
Offered every week, the session provides an introduction to the weight loss and nutrition classes that are offered at OSF Saint Anthony through the OSF Center for Health Fitness and the registered dietitians. The orientation will provide information about the LEARN Weight Management program, the Eating to Lower Your Blood Pressure and Cholesterol classes, the “Healthy Weight, Healthy You” progress program and other weight loss and management classes.
Registration for the Weight Loss Orientation program is not required. For information, call the OSF Saint Anthony Center for Health Fitness at (815) 395-4505.
The OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center website is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the Sept. 22-28, 2010 issue