- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
- Impacts of low oil prices
- Monica Lewinsky takes aim at online bullying
- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
OSF introduces ‘Weight Loss Orientation’
From press release
A free “Weight Loss Orientation” program will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Wednesdays beginning Sept. 22 at the OSF Center for Health Fitness.
Offered every week, the session provides an introduction to the weight loss and nutrition classes that are offered at OSF Saint Anthony through the OSF Center for Health Fitness and the registered dietitians. The orientation will provide information about the LEARN Weight Management program, the Eating to Lower Your Blood Pressure and Cholesterol classes, the “Healthy Weight, Healthy You” progress program and other weight loss and management classes.
Registration for the Weight Loss Orientation program is not required. For information, call the OSF Saint Anthony Center for Health Fitness at (815) 395-4505.
The OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center website is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the Sept. 22-28, 2010 issue