- State Roundup: Union memo: Management threatens unsafe working conditions
- Performance review: Remote Treasurer employees pose problems
- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
To the Editor: Her experience at school was positive
In reference to an earlier letter, we had an entirely different experience. My husband and I volunteered at Flinn Middle School at the Reality Store this year for the third year. The kids were polite and friendly. We didn’t hear any bad language or see anyone grabbing their crotch. The students seemed well prepared by their teachers. We enjoyed the experience and will volunteer again next year.
From the Sept. 22-28, 2010 issue