- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Candidate forum Oct. 5 at Christ UMC
From press release
A candidate forum for state representative and state senatorial offices will be from 6:30-8:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 5, at Christ United Methodist Church, Highcrest and Alpine roads. Moderator will be Steve Stadelman of WTVO.
Candidates for state senator, 34th District, are Sen. Dave Syverson (R) and Marla Wilson (D). Candidates for state representative, 67th District, are Rep. Dave Winters (R), Tony Viren (D) and Gerry Woods (Green). Candidates for state representative, 69th District, are Daniel (Dan) Lindsey (Green), Ray Pendzinski (D) and Joe Sosnowski (R).
The program will begin promptly at 6:30 p.m. Time limits will be set for introductions, questions and answers, and rebuttal. The audience may submit questions on handwritten cards before the program.
The forum is sponsored by American Association of University Women (AAUW), Rockford Area Branch; League of Women Voters of Greater Rockford (LWV); and Winnebago County Retired Teachers Association (WCRTA).
From the Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010 issue