- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Community news and notes: Week of Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010
Sue Hennessey joined the cross-functional pediatric therapy team at Rebound Therapy Center in Rockford. Hennessey has treated various diagnoses and conditions including autism, motor delays and cognitive impairments. She practices using a blend of multisensory, creative arts, movement and traditional therapy techniques. She has immediate openings for pediatric occupational therapy. … Rick Loellke recently joined Testor Corp. as national accounts manager. He will be responsible for national accounts including Horizon Hobby, Toy-Sport and Great Planes. Testor Corp. has done business in Rockford for more than 80 years, and applies color matching and small packaging innovation to hobby, crafts, cosmetics and auto touch-up. … Teresa Fogel of Nextage Professionals Realty claimed highest gross commission income, most closed sales and highest cash flow by an agent for August 2010. Nextage is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
From the Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010 issue