- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Community news and notes: Week of Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010
Sue Hennessey joined the cross-functional pediatric therapy team at Rebound Therapy Center in Rockford. Hennessey has treated various diagnoses and conditions including autism, motor delays and cognitive impairments. She practices using a blend of multisensory, creative arts, movement and traditional therapy techniques. She has immediate openings for pediatric occupational therapy. … Rick Loellke recently joined Testor Corp. as national accounts manager. He will be responsible for national accounts including Horizon Hobby, Toy-Sport and Great Planes. Testor Corp. has done business in Rockford for more than 80 years, and applies color matching and small packaging innovation to hobby, crafts, cosmetics and auto touch-up. … Teresa Fogel of Nextage Professionals Realty claimed highest gross commission income, most closed sales and highest cash flow by an agent for August 2010. Nextage is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
From the Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010 issue