- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Community news and notes: Week of Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010
Sue Hennessey joined the cross-functional pediatric therapy team at Rebound Therapy Center in Rockford. Hennessey has treated various diagnoses and conditions including autism, motor delays and cognitive impairments. She practices using a blend of multisensory, creative arts, movement and traditional therapy techniques. She has immediate openings for pediatric occupational therapy. … Rick Loellke recently joined Testor Corp. as national accounts manager. He will be responsible for national accounts including Horizon Hobby, Toy-Sport and Great Planes. Testor Corp. has done business in Rockford for more than 80 years, and applies color matching and small packaging innovation to hobby, crafts, cosmetics and auto touch-up. … Teresa Fogel of Nextage Professionals Realty claimed highest gross commission income, most closed sales and highest cash flow by an agent for August 2010. Nextage is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
From the Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010 issue