- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
‘Grossology’ exhibit opens Oct. 2
From press release
In its first traveling exhibit, “Grossology” will open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 2, in the new Woodward Hall joining Burpee Museum and the Discovery Center.
Based on the best-selling book GROSSOLOGY, this exhibition explores the gross secrets of the human body.
Glide down the GI slide, take a tour inside the human nose, climb a wall of skin, perform surgery on a patient and much more yucky stuff that kids love.
Admission is $7 per person to both Burpee Museum and the Discovery Center, or $5 per person for just the “Grossology” exhibit.
Other admission rates are: $4 per person for groups of 10 or more with advance reservations; $3 per person for members of either Burpee Museum or Discovery Center; $15 per person for the Super Ticket for admission to both museums and the “Grossology” exhibit.
From the Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010 issue