- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
‘Grossology’ exhibit opens Oct. 2
From press release
In its first traveling exhibit, “Grossology” will open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 2, in the new Woodward Hall joining Burpee Museum and the Discovery Center.
Based on the best-selling book GROSSOLOGY, this exhibition explores the gross secrets of the human body.
Glide down the GI slide, take a tour inside the human nose, climb a wall of skin, perform surgery on a patient and much more yucky stuff that kids love.
Admission is $7 per person to both Burpee Museum and the Discovery Center, or $5 per person for just the “Grossology” exhibit.
Other admission rates are: $4 per person for groups of 10 or more with advance reservations; $3 per person for members of either Burpee Museum or Discovery Center; $15 per person for the Super Ticket for admission to both museums and the “Grossology” exhibit.
From the Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010 issue