- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
River District to hold meeting on existence
From press release
The River District Association will hold a membership meeting from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 5, in the auditorium of the Rockford Public Library’s main branch at 200 N. Wyman St.
This meeting will discuss options for the River District future, since it dismissed the association’s Executive Director Kim Wheeler-Johnsen and her assistant, Diane Tope, and cancelled at the organization’s events as a result of a financial crisis.
From the Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010 issue