- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
River District to hold meeting on existence
From press release
The River District Association will hold a membership meeting from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 5, in the auditorium of the Rockford Public Library’s main branch at 200 N. Wyman St.
This meeting will discuss options for the River District future, since it dismissed the association’s Executive Director Kim Wheeler-Johnsen and her assistant, Diane Tope, and cancelled at the organization’s events as a result of a financial crisis.
From the Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010 issue