- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
River District to hold meeting on existence
From press release
The River District Association will hold a membership meeting from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 5, in the auditorium of the Rockford Public Library’s main branch at 200 N. Wyman St.
This meeting will discuss options for the River District future, since it dismissed the association’s Executive Director Kim Wheeler-Johnsen and her assistant, Diane Tope, and cancelled at the organization’s events as a result of a financial crisis.
From the Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010 issue