- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
River District to hold meeting on existence
From press release
The River District Association will hold a membership meeting from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 5, in the auditorium of the Rockford Public Library’s main branch at 200 N. Wyman St.
This meeting will discuss options for the River District future, since it dismissed the association’s Executive Director Kim Wheeler-Johnsen and her assistant, Diane Tope, and cancelled at the organization’s events as a result of a financial crisis.
From the Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2010 issue