- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
American Legion presents a National Breast Cancer Awareness event
The American Legion Jefferson Horton Post and Auxiliary Unit 340 will present a National Breast Cancer Awareness event from 2-6 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 16, at Jefferson Horton Post 340, 1010 S. Main St., Rockford.
Cost is $5 per person. Guest speaker will be Carolyn Gray Redmond of the American Cancer Society. Appetizers will be available. Door prizes will be donated by several businesses and organizations.
All of the proceeds will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help women get free mammograms.
From the Oct. 13-19, 2010 issue