- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
- ComEd and river goers at same level?
- State Roundup: Governor visits IDOT listening tour, told he’s wrong on Turnaround
Appraisal Day set for Oct. 16
From press release
Experts from Leslie Hindman Auctioneers in Chicago will return to Rockford Art Museum from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 16, to offer verbal estimates on items in these appraisal categories: Painting, Decorative Arts and Jewelry.
Tickets are limited and are expected to sell out. Advanced ticket purchase and appointment for Appraisal Day consultation are required. To purchase tickets and schedule your time, call RAM at (815) 968-2787. Tickets must be purchased in advance: $25 for up to two items.
From the Oct. 13-19, 2010 issue