- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Local chiropractor offers free headache seminar
From press release
Thousands of people suffer from chronic headaches, and for many, medication provides only temporary relief. Hulsebus Chiropractic is offering an alternative to painkillers at an upcoming seminar. Experts will be on hand to show participants how to reduce or eliminate headaches in a safe, natural way. The free headache seminar is at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 19, at Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic, 1877 Daimler Road in Rockford.
The seminar will be taught by Dr. Brant Hulsebus and Dr. Cory Thiele, team chiropractors for the Rockford IceHogs, Rampage and Foresters. Participants will learn about the different types of headaches, what causes them and how you can get relief, without taking medication.
Seating is limited; reservations are encouraged by calling Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic at (815) 398-3434.
From the Oct. 13-19, 2010 issue