- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Local chiropractor offers free headache seminar
From press release
Thousands of people suffer from chronic headaches, and for many, medication provides only temporary relief. Hulsebus Chiropractic is offering an alternative to painkillers at an upcoming seminar. Experts will be on hand to show participants how to reduce or eliminate headaches in a safe, natural way. The free headache seminar is at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 19, at Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic, 1877 Daimler Road in Rockford.
The seminar will be taught by Dr. Brant Hulsebus and Dr. Cory Thiele, team chiropractors for the Rockford IceHogs, Rampage and Foresters. Participants will learn about the different types of headaches, what causes them and how you can get relief, without taking medication.
Seating is limited; reservations are encouraged by calling Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic at (815) 398-3434.
From the Oct. 13-19, 2010 issue