- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
Local chiropractor offers free headache seminar
From press release
Thousands of people suffer from chronic headaches, and for many, medication provides only temporary relief. Hulsebus Chiropractic is offering an alternative to painkillers at an upcoming seminar. Experts will be on hand to show participants how to reduce or eliminate headaches in a safe, natural way. The free headache seminar is at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 19, at Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic, 1877 Daimler Road in Rockford.
The seminar will be taught by Dr. Brant Hulsebus and Dr. Cory Thiele, team chiropractors for the Rockford IceHogs, Rampage and Foresters. Participants will learn about the different types of headaches, what causes them and how you can get relief, without taking medication.
Seating is limited; reservations are encouraged by calling Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic at (815) 398-3434.
From the Oct. 13-19, 2010 issue