- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Local chiropractor offers free headache seminar
From press release
Thousands of people suffer from chronic headaches, and for many, medication provides only temporary relief. Hulsebus Chiropractic is offering an alternative to painkillers at an upcoming seminar. Experts will be on hand to show participants how to reduce or eliminate headaches in a safe, natural way. The free headache seminar is at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 19, at Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic, 1877 Daimler Road in Rockford.
The seminar will be taught by Dr. Brant Hulsebus and Dr. Cory Thiele, team chiropractors for the Rockford IceHogs, Rampage and Foresters. Participants will learn about the different types of headaches, what causes them and how you can get relief, without taking medication.
Seating is limited; reservations are encouraged by calling Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic at (815) 398-3434.
From the Oct. 13-19, 2010 issue