- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Local chiropractor offers free headache seminar
From press release
Thousands of people suffer from chronic headaches, and for many, medication provides only temporary relief. Hulsebus Chiropractic is offering an alternative to painkillers at an upcoming seminar. Experts will be on hand to show participants how to reduce or eliminate headaches in a safe, natural way. The free headache seminar is at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 19, at Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic, 1877 Daimler Road in Rockford.
The seminar will be taught by Dr. Brant Hulsebus and Dr. Cory Thiele, team chiropractors for the Rockford IceHogs, Rampage and Foresters. Participants will learn about the different types of headaches, what causes them and how you can get relief, without taking medication.
Seating is limited; reservations are encouraged by calling Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic at (815) 398-3434.
From the Oct. 13-19, 2010 issue