- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Second Annual Bacchanalia food and wine festival Oct. 14-16
From press release
Five Forks Market, Noonan’s, Anderson Japanese Gardens, Artale Wine Co., Giovanni’s and PrimeTime Audio/Video have partnered to present the Second Annual Bacchanalia—Rockford’s own food and wine festival.
The following events are scheduled for Thursday-Saturday, Oct. 14-16:
Thursday, Oct. 14
→ Noonan’s at Aldeen, 6:30 p.m., five-course wine dinner with Brian Lunch (owner of Spot On Cellars), $50. Call (815) 229-5500 for more information.
Friday, Oct. 15
→ Anderson Japanese Gardens, 5-6:15 p.m., Garden Walk and Wine Tasting, $25. Call (815) 316-2256 for more information.
→ Anderson Japanese Gardens, 5-9 p.m., three-course wine dinner, $42. Call (815) 316-2256 for more information.
→ Artale Wine Co, 5:30-8:30 p.m., Spain and South America Wine and Beer tasting, $15. Call (815) 877-9463 for more information.
Saturday, Oct. 16
→ Artale Wine Co, 3-5 p.m., Fall Microbrew Tasting, $10. Call (815) 877-9463 for more information.
→ Noonan’s at Aldeen, 5:30-8:30 p.m., Bacchanalia Grand Tasting of more than 100 wines, $35. Call (815) 229-5500 for more information.
→ Giovanni’s, 9:30 p.m., Brew and View, Movie: Sideways, Gourmet Snack Bar and Special Wines available by the glass. Call (815) 298-6411 for more information.
From the Oct. 13-19, 2010 issue