- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Access not an issue for Beloit Regional Hospice
From press release
BELOIT, Wis.—Have no fears about access to the Eclipse Center Oct. 23 for Doves and Diamonds: Celebrate Hospice. The Eclipse Center parking lot is accessible via Eclipse Drive from the south or Henry Avenue from the north. The exciting evening will feature Little Vito and the Torpedos, a surprise jewelry giveaway courtesy of Brill Jewelers, a delicious hors d’oeuvre buffet, and a fantastic silent auction.
This is the only major fund-raising event sponsored by the organization each year. It allows supporters of the agency to come together in a festive environment, and it allows Beloit Regional Hospice to thank guests for sustaining the services provided to patients, families and the community. Tickets are $50 each and include a chance to win the surprise jewelry giveaway. To make a reservation or for more information, call (608) 363-7421. Tickets will also be available at the door the evening of the event.
Beloit Regional Hospice staff and volunteers are leaders in quality and compassion who seek to serve all who want and need their care. Through teamwork, they advocate for appropriate care while respecting the right of patients to choose their journey, and above all, hope is always embraced at the end of life. The nonprofit organization’s mission is, “To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible” for terminally-ill individuals and families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. You can visit their website at www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
From the Oct. 20-26, 2010 issue