- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
Is it time to learn CPR?
From press release
Could you help a relative, co-worker or friend who suddenly stopped breathing or whose heart stopped, or assist a toddler who was choking on a peanut? Beloit Health System is hosting a HeartSaver Saturday on Saturday, Oct. 23. The session is from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and will also include the use of AED (defibrillators) for those interested.
The cost of the class is $35 per person. This American Heart Association class includes injury prevention for children, CPR, and training in the Heimlich maneuver for adults, infants and children. If you have questions or would like to register, call (608) 364-5195 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. When your registration and payment are received, you will be sent a booklet to review prior to class. The class will be held at Beloit Hospital.
From the Oct. 20-26, 2010 issue