- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Retain County Clerk Margie Mullins
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Re-elect Jesse White
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Elect Sheila Simon as state comptroller
- Brad Roos to step down as Zion Development executive director
- Smash your pumpkin at Rockford’s Discovery Center Nov. 2
- Control the candy without limiting the Halloween fun
- RHS Ambassadors host Halloween party for hospitalized children
- Beware of the energy-sucking vampires in your home, ComEd warns
- Rockford Park District golf season begins to wrap up
- Two locals to be honored among state’s top college students
Is it time to learn CPR?
From press release
Could you help a relative, co-worker or friend who suddenly stopped breathing or whose heart stopped, or assist a toddler who was choking on a peanut? Beloit Health System is hosting a HeartSaver Saturday on Saturday, Oct. 23. The session is from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and will also include the use of AED (defibrillators) for those interested.
The cost of the class is $35 per person. This American Heart Association class includes injury prevention for children, CPR, and training in the Heimlich maneuver for adults, infants and children. If you have questions or would like to register, call (608) 364-5195 or e-mail email@example.com. When your registration and payment are received, you will be sent a booklet to review prior to class. The class will be held at Beloit Hospital.
From the Oct. 20-26, 2010 issue