- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Is it time to learn CPR?
From press release
Could you help a relative, co-worker or friend who suddenly stopped breathing or whose heart stopped, or assist a toddler who was choking on a peanut? Beloit Health System is hosting a HeartSaver Saturday on Saturday, Oct. 23. The session is from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and will also include the use of AED (defibrillators) for those interested.
The cost of the class is $35 per person. This American Heart Association class includes injury prevention for children, CPR, and training in the Heimlich maneuver for adults, infants and children. If you have questions or would like to register, call (608) 364-5195 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. When your registration and payment are received, you will be sent a booklet to review prior to class. The class will be held at Beloit Hospital.
From the Oct. 20-26, 2010 issue