- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Splash Bash adult beach party Oct. 23 at CoCo Key/Clock Tower
From press release
The Northern Illinois Parrot Head Club (NIPHC) (niphc.com) presents Splash Bash, an adult beach party, Saturday, Oct. 23, at CoCo Key Water Resort and Best Western Clock Tower Resort and Conference Center, 7801 E. State St., Rockford.
The party kicks off at CoCo Key at 8 p.m., with an adult-only beach party. Enjoy the feeling of hanging out in the tropics with hot tubs and water slides, or stay dry in the expanded lounge area and arcade. There will be plenty of Jimmy Buffett music, cheeseburgers in paradise, cash bar and more. Then, at 11 p.m., dance yourself dry because the party moves to the Wallingford Ballroom with Chicago’s party band, the Loose Screws, until 2 a.m.
Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door (ticket valid for both parties). Overnight packages, available for $109, include two party tickets. The event is for adults 21 and older only. Proceeds will be donated to both Noah’s Ark and PAWS Humane Society.
Get tickets in advance at the Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, 7801 E. State St., Rockford, or visit NIPHC.com to purchase online or for more information. Overnight packages can be booked online at cocokeywaterresort.com/rockford or by calling (815) 398-6000.
The Best Western Clock Tower Resort and Conference Center will donate a portion of food, beverage and arcade sales from the event back to the NIPHC, PAWS Humane Society and Noah’s Ark.
From the Oct. 20-26, 2010 issue