- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
YWCA presents ‘Wine, Women & Purses’ Nov. 13
The YWCA of Rockford invites you to a special “girls’ night out” from 6-8:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 13, at Giovanni’s Restaurant & Convention Center.
With the theme “Wine, Women & Purses,” this not-to-be-missed benefit event will offer a delightful wine tasting/appetizer pairing. Wine enthusiasts, both experienced and novice, will have an opportunity to taste an exciting array of wines and sample delicious hors d’oeuvres. The event will include live music as you peruse the latest in chic, stylish handbags and other elegant items, all thoughtfully selected and displayed for women with sophisticated taste.
Shop for yourself and for those friends and family members on your holiday gift list. A silent auction will take place with items every wine connoisseur needs and every guest will want to take home. The proceeds will enable the YWCA of Rockford to provide programming and advocacies for more than 6,000 women, children and families monthly.
Online registration will be available through Oct. 25 at ywca.org/rockford. General tickets are $50, YWCA member price is $45.
From the Oct. 20-26, 2010 issue