- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Kantorei offers Discovery Day Oct. 30 at Second Congregational
From press release
Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford, invites boys ages 6-17 to attend Discovery Day from 9 to 11 a.m., Saturday, Oct. 30, at Second Congregational Church, 318 N. Church St., Rockford.
Discovery Day will be a fun-filled morning of singing, meeting new friends and learning more about what Kantorei has to offer. Parents, music teachers and others interested are encouraged to attend this free event.
Since 1964, Kantorei has provided hundreds of boys in the northern Illinois area an excellent musical education, while offering opportunities for personal growth. Under the musical direction of Joel Ross, Bradley Koloch and Trudy Anderson, Kantorei has delighted audiences locally, nationally and throughout the world with acclaimed performances.
For more information, or to register for “Discovery Day,” contact Kantorei at (815) 963-2544 or (815) 985-6413.
Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford, is a non-profit, non-sectarian organization that serves boys ages 7-18 in the northern Illinois area. Services are offered without regard to race, color, national origin, creed or socio-economic status. For more information, call (815) 963-2544 or go to kantorei.com.
From the Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2010 issue