- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
Kantorei offers Discovery Day Oct. 30 at Second Congregational
From press release
Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford, invites boys ages 6-17 to attend Discovery Day from 9 to 11 a.m., Saturday, Oct. 30, at Second Congregational Church, 318 N. Church St., Rockford.
Discovery Day will be a fun-filled morning of singing, meeting new friends and learning more about what Kantorei has to offer. Parents, music teachers and others interested are encouraged to attend this free event.
Since 1964, Kantorei has provided hundreds of boys in the northern Illinois area an excellent musical education, while offering opportunities for personal growth. Under the musical direction of Joel Ross, Bradley Koloch and Trudy Anderson, Kantorei has delighted audiences locally, nationally and throughout the world with acclaimed performances.
For more information, or to register for “Discovery Day,” contact Kantorei at (815) 963-2544 or (815) 985-6413.
Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford, is a non-profit, non-sectarian organization that serves boys ages 7-18 in the northern Illinois area. Services are offered without regard to race, color, national origin, creed or socio-economic status. For more information, call (815) 963-2544 or go to kantorei.com.
From the Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2010 issue