- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Morgan and Main Enterprises does finishing work on Green Business Award plaques
Lawrence Morton of Morgan and Main Enterprises, 310 Morgan St., works on the sanding and finishing of plaques that were presented to award recipients at the Third Annual Winnebago County Green Business Awards (WCGBA) ceremony Thursday, Oct. 7. The cedar award plaques were provided by Dean Mohring of Rockton Hardwood Products. For more about the WCGBA, visit winncogreenbiz.org.