- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Morgan and Main Enterprises does finishing work on Green Business Award plaques
Lawrence Morton of Morgan and Main Enterprises, 310 Morgan St., works on the sanding and finishing of plaques that were presented to award recipients at the Third Annual Winnebago County Green Business Awards (WCGBA) ceremony Thursday, Oct. 7. The cedar award plaques were provided by Dean Mohring of Rockton Hardwood Products. For more about the WCGBA, visit winncogreenbiz.org.