- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Outdoor City Market a big hit with summer and Halloween
It was the last Friday City Market Oct. 22, and they went out with a great costume parade! The Rockford City Market, which offered fresh, locally-grown produce and other local and regional products, “ran for 20 weeks from June 11 through Oct. 23,” said Cathy McDermott, administrator for Rock River Development Corporation. The hours were 3 to 7 p.m. every Friday.
From the Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2010 issue