- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Outdoor City Market a big hit with summer and Halloween
It was the last Friday City Market Oct. 22, and they went out with a great costume parade! The Rockford City Market, which offered fresh, locally-grown produce and other local and regional products, “ran for 20 weeks from June 11 through Oct. 23,” said Cathy McDermott, administrator for Rock River Development Corporation. The hours were 3 to 7 p.m. every Friday.
From the Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2010 issue