- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
Outdoor City Market a big hit with summer and Halloween
It was the last Friday City Market Oct. 22, and they went out with a great costume parade! The Rockford City Market, which offered fresh, locally-grown produce and other local and regional products, “ran for 20 weeks from June 11 through Oct. 23,” said Cathy McDermott, administrator for Rock River Development Corporation. The hours were 3 to 7 p.m. every Friday.
From the Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2010 issue