- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Outdoor City Market a big hit with summer and Halloween
It was the last Friday City Market Oct. 22, and they went out with a great costume parade! The Rockford City Market, which offered fresh, locally-grown produce and other local and regional products, “ran for 20 weeks from June 11 through Oct. 23,” said Cathy McDermott, administrator for Rock River Development Corporation. The hours were 3 to 7 p.m. every Friday.
From the Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2010 issue