- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
Rockford Tilted Kilt employee on cover of swimsuit calendar
From press release
The Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery at the Clock Tower Resort in Rockford has announced that one of its own employees will be prominently featured in the national restaurant chain’s annual calendar. The 2011 Tilted Kilt Girl Swimsuit Calendar includes Rockford’s Alex Borowski on the cover, a very prestigious honor.
The calendar features only girls who actually work at one of the 37 Tilted Kilt franchises across the country. Borowski was among more than 300 girls who submitted a photo and questionnaire for consideration.
The top 40 entries were posted on the Tilted Kilt website for the month of April in 2010, so customers all across the country could vote for their favorites. The top 15 vote-getters appear in the calendar. Approximately 40,000 of the calendars were produced and distributed to the Tilted Kilt franchises, where they are available for purchase for $20 each.
“I am very excited and honored to have been chosen to appear as the cover girl,” said Borowski. “I appreciate all the support and enthusiasm received from our guests in Rockford, and I look forward to autographing as many calendars as possible.”
The Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery opened in December 2009 in the Best Western Clock Tower Resort and Conference Center at 7801 E. State St. The Kilt is your sporting event headquarters with 32 large-screen HD TVs, so there is not a bad seat in the house to watch your favorite teams, fights or races. For more about the Tilted Kilt, visit tiltedkiltrockford.com or call (815) 229-4193.
From the Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2010 issue