- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
SwedishAmerican goes green with first interactive annual report
From press release
SwedishAmerican Health System has released its first-ever interactive “annual report.” The comprehensive two-year summary report details the health system’s accomplishments of the previous two fiscal years (2009 and 2010).
“Sustainability is very important to SwedishAmerican,” says President and CEO Dr. Bill Gorski. “Producing our report electronically is an opportunity to minimize our impact on the environment. In addition, this approach represents our ongoing commitment to fiscal responsibility.”
Three main sections (Excellence in Healthcare, Compassionate Service and Caring for the Community) bring SwedishAmerican’s mission statement to life. “Every day, our employees deliver outstanding, compassionate patient care, allowing families to place their trust in us,” says Dr. Gorski. “At the same time, we are focused on improving the health and well-being of the community, including our neighborhoods and schools. In our new interactive report, we are proud to share stories about how our health system is living out its mission.”
SwedishAmerican’s report goes beyond a two-year review by providing interactive tools for sharing content via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail. A link is also included to the health system’s new YouTube channel, which includes recent television spots featuring local residents. An abbreviated companion publication is available for download in PDF format.
To access SwedishAmerican Health System’s interactive two-year summary report, visit www.swedishamerican.org/report.
From the Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2010 issue