- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
To the Editor: Re-elect Paul Gorski, who serves people
I am writing to ask/recommend that taxpayers in Winnebago County Board District Five re-elect Paul Gorski to our county board on the coming election day, Nov. 2, 2010.
Paul has been serving on our county board for four years, and it has been my distinct pleasure to have represented District Five for most of that time, teamed up with Paul. He is a valuable, skillful and experienced rep. I am happy to have served with him, and I am proud to be his constituent.
I can tell you that since I was first elected to our county board (in 1998) and until my retirement in 2009, the best county board member I ever saw is my good friend, Paul Gorski.
An honors graduate of Lakeland College, a small Christian college in Sheboygan, Paul is an intelligent, articulate, ethical and unrepentant conservative, bound only to his family and to his fellow taxpayers.
For over 30 years, my re-election motto was “Elect”/“Re-elect your voice.” Today, one board member can live up to that saying, Paul Gorski, period.
Paul is a conservative Democrat who does not play political games. He is honorable.
Please vote for Paul Gorski—we need him!
Winnebago County Board, District 5
From the Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2010 issue