- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
To the Editor: Re-elect Paul Gorski, who serves people
I am writing to ask/recommend that taxpayers in Winnebago County Board District Five re-elect Paul Gorski to our county board on the coming election day, Nov. 2, 2010.
Paul has been serving on our county board for four years, and it has been my distinct pleasure to have represented District Five for most of that time, teamed up with Paul. He is a valuable, skillful and experienced rep. I am happy to have served with him, and I am proud to be his constituent.
I can tell you that since I was first elected to our county board (in 1998) and until my retirement in 2009, the best county board member I ever saw is my good friend, Paul Gorski.
An honors graduate of Lakeland College, a small Christian college in Sheboygan, Paul is an intelligent, articulate, ethical and unrepentant conservative, bound only to his family and to his fellow taxpayers.
For over 30 years, my re-election motto was “Elect”/“Re-elect your voice.” Today, one board member can live up to that saying, Paul Gorski, period.
Paul is a conservative Democrat who does not play political games. He is honorable.
Please vote for Paul Gorski—we need him!
Winnebago County Board, District 5
From the Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2010 issue