- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
To the Editor: Re-elect Paul Gorski, who serves people
I am writing to ask/recommend that taxpayers in Winnebago County Board District Five re-elect Paul Gorski to our county board on the coming election day, Nov. 2, 2010.
Paul has been serving on our county board for four years, and it has been my distinct pleasure to have represented District Five for most of that time, teamed up with Paul. He is a valuable, skillful and experienced rep. I am happy to have served with him, and I am proud to be his constituent.
I can tell you that since I was first elected to our county board (in 1998) and until my retirement in 2009, the best county board member I ever saw is my good friend, Paul Gorski.
An honors graduate of Lakeland College, a small Christian college in Sheboygan, Paul is an intelligent, articulate, ethical and unrepentant conservative, bound only to his family and to his fellow taxpayers.
For over 30 years, my re-election motto was “Elect”/“Re-elect your voice.” Today, one board member can live up to that saying, Paul Gorski, period.
Paul is a conservative Democrat who does not play political games. He is honorable.
Please vote for Paul Gorski—we need him!
Winnebago County Board, District 5
From the Oct. 27-Nov. 2, 2010 issue