- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
TownSquare Players in search of artistic director
From press release
WOODSTOCK, Ill.—TownSquare Players (TSP), the oldest resident community theater company of the Woodstock Opera House, is seeking applicants for the position of artistic director for The Importance of Being Earnest, the classic comedy of manners written by Oscar Wilde.
Individuals interested in this position are invited to e-mail a letter of interest or résumé to email@example.com. The deadline for applicants is Friday, Nov. 5. Interviews will be scheduled later in November. The position is paid a stipend.
Those interested in other behind-the-scenes positions (stage manager, etc.) are asked to submit a letter of interest or résumé to the same e-mail address by Friday, Nov. 19.
The Importance of Being Earnest will be performed March 4-20, 2011, at the Woodstock Opera House.
Job descriptions can be found at the TownSquare Players website, tspinc.org.
From the Nov. 3-9, 2010 issue