- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
TownSquare Players in search of artistic director
From press release
WOODSTOCK, Ill.—TownSquare Players (TSP), the oldest resident community theater company of the Woodstock Opera House, is seeking applicants for the position of artistic director for The Importance of Being Earnest, the classic comedy of manners written by Oscar Wilde.
Individuals interested in this position are invited to e-mail a letter of interest or résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applicants is Friday, Nov. 5. Interviews will be scheduled later in November. The position is paid a stipend.
Those interested in other behind-the-scenes positions (stage manager, etc.) are asked to submit a letter of interest or résumé to the same e-mail address by Friday, Nov. 19.
The Importance of Being Earnest will be performed March 4-20, 2011, at the Woodstock Opera House.
Job descriptions can be found at the TownSquare Players website, tspinc.org.
From the Nov. 3-9, 2010 issue