- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
TownSquare Players in search of artistic director
From press release
WOODSTOCK, Ill.—TownSquare Players (TSP), the oldest resident community theater company of the Woodstock Opera House, is seeking applicants for the position of artistic director for The Importance of Being Earnest, the classic comedy of manners written by Oscar Wilde.
Individuals interested in this position are invited to e-mail a letter of interest or résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applicants is Friday, Nov. 5. Interviews will be scheduled later in November. The position is paid a stipend.
Those interested in other behind-the-scenes positions (stage manager, etc.) are asked to submit a letter of interest or résumé to the same e-mail address by Friday, Nov. 19.
The Importance of Being Earnest will be performed March 4-20, 2011, at the Woodstock Opera House.
Job descriptions can be found at the TownSquare Players website, tspinc.org.
From the Nov. 3-9, 2010 issue