- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
TownSquare Players in search of artistic director
From press release
WOODSTOCK, Ill.—TownSquare Players (TSP), the oldest resident community theater company of the Woodstock Opera House, is seeking applicants for the position of artistic director for The Importance of Being Earnest, the classic comedy of manners written by Oscar Wilde.
Individuals interested in this position are invited to e-mail a letter of interest or résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applicants is Friday, Nov. 5. Interviews will be scheduled later in November. The position is paid a stipend.
Those interested in other behind-the-scenes positions (stage manager, etc.) are asked to submit a letter of interest or résumé to the same e-mail address by Friday, Nov. 19.
The Importance of Being Earnest will be performed March 4-20, 2011, at the Woodstock Opera House.
Job descriptions can be found at the TownSquare Players website, tspinc.org.
From the Nov. 3-9, 2010 issue