- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
TownSquare Players in search of artistic director
From press release
WOODSTOCK, Ill.—TownSquare Players (TSP), the oldest resident community theater company of the Woodstock Opera House, is seeking applicants for the position of artistic director for The Importance of Being Earnest, the classic comedy of manners written by Oscar Wilde.
Individuals interested in this position are invited to e-mail a letter of interest or résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applicants is Friday, Nov. 5. Interviews will be scheduled later in November. The position is paid a stipend.
Those interested in other behind-the-scenes positions (stage manager, etc.) are asked to submit a letter of interest or résumé to the same e-mail address by Friday, Nov. 19.
The Importance of Being Earnest will be performed March 4-20, 2011, at the Woodstock Opera House.
Job descriptions can be found at the TownSquare Players website, tspinc.org.
From the Nov. 3-9, 2010 issue