- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society offers tour of Coronado Theatre Nov. 16
From press release
Tuesday, Nov. 16, the Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society will offer tours of the Historic Coronado Theatre. The tour is $7 per person, begins at 7 p.m., and will run one hour and 30 minutes.
The tour includes Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre Organ; Atmospheric Show; Organ chamber; Van Matre—Owner’s Apartment, circa 1927; Stars’ Dressing rooms; Chorus Dressing rooms; On stage and under the stage; Audience chamber; and public areas in the theater. Reservations are required: (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue