- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society offers tour of Coronado Theatre Nov. 16
From press release
Tuesday, Nov. 16, the Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society will offer tours of the Historic Coronado Theatre. The tour is $7 per person, begins at 7 p.m., and will run one hour and 30 minutes.
The tour includes Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre Organ; Atmospheric Show; Organ chamber; Van Matre—Owner’s Apartment, circa 1927; Stars’ Dressing rooms; Chorus Dressing rooms; On stage and under the stage; Audience chamber; and public areas in the theater. Reservations are required: (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue