- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society offers tour of Coronado Theatre Nov. 16
From press release
Tuesday, Nov. 16, the Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society will offer tours of the Historic Coronado Theatre. The tour is $7 per person, begins at 7 p.m., and will run one hour and 30 minutes.
The tour includes Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre Organ; Atmospheric Show; Organ chamber; Van Matre—Owner’s Apartment, circa 1927; Stars’ Dressing rooms; Chorus Dressing rooms; On stage and under the stage; Audience chamber; and public areas in the theater. Reservations are required: (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue