- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society offers tour of Coronado Theatre Nov. 16
From press release
Tuesday, Nov. 16, the Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society will offer tours of the Historic Coronado Theatre. The tour is $7 per person, begins at 7 p.m., and will run one hour and 30 minutes.
The tour includes Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre Organ; Atmospheric Show; Organ chamber; Van Matre—Owner’s Apartment, circa 1927; Stars’ Dressing rooms; Chorus Dressing rooms; On stage and under the stage; Audience chamber; and public areas in the theater. Reservations are required: (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue