- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society offers tour of Coronado Theatre Nov. 16
From press release
Tuesday, Nov. 16, the Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society will offer tours of the Historic Coronado Theatre. The tour is $7 per person, begins at 7 p.m., and will run one hour and 30 minutes.
The tour includes Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre Organ; Atmospheric Show; Organ chamber; Van Matre—Owner’s Apartment, circa 1927; Stars’ Dressing rooms; Chorus Dressing rooms; On stage and under the stage; Audience chamber; and public areas in the theater. Reservations are required: (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue