- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Rockford College stages Uncommon Women & Others Nov. 18-21
From press release
Uncommon Women & Others, a play by Wendy Wasserman, will be performed at Rockford College’s Cheek Theatre Nov. 18-21, with performances at 7:30 p.m., Thursday-Saturday, and 2 p.m., Sunday.
Affecting, funny and perceptive, this play delves into the lives, loves and aspirations of a group of seniors at a prestigious Eastern women’s college. The New Yorker calls it “funny, ironic and affectionate.”
Tickets are $10 for adults; $7 for seniors 55 and older and students, and may be purchased at the door.
Call (815) 226-4100 or visit rockford.edu/?page=TheatreSeason for more information.
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue