- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Rockford College stages Uncommon Women & Others Nov. 18-21
From press release
Uncommon Women & Others, a play by Wendy Wasserman, will be performed at Rockford College’s Cheek Theatre Nov. 18-21, with performances at 7:30 p.m., Thursday-Saturday, and 2 p.m., Sunday.
Affecting, funny and perceptive, this play delves into the lives, loves and aspirations of a group of seniors at a prestigious Eastern women’s college. The New Yorker calls it “funny, ironic and affectionate.”
Tickets are $10 for adults; $7 for seniors 55 and older and students, and may be purchased at the door.
Call (815) 226-4100 or visit rockford.edu/?page=TheatreSeason for more information.
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue