- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Rockford College stages Uncommon Women & Others Nov. 18-21
From press release
Uncommon Women & Others, a play by Wendy Wasserman, will be performed at Rockford College’s Cheek Theatre Nov. 18-21, with performances at 7:30 p.m., Thursday-Saturday, and 2 p.m., Sunday.
Affecting, funny and perceptive, this play delves into the lives, loves and aspirations of a group of seniors at a prestigious Eastern women’s college. The New Yorker calls it “funny, ironic and affectionate.”
Tickets are $10 for adults; $7 for seniors 55 and older and students, and may be purchased at the door.
Call (815) 226-4100 or visit rockford.edu/?page=TheatreSeason for more information.
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue