- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Rockford College stages Uncommon Women & Others Nov. 18-21
From press release
Uncommon Women & Others, a play by Wendy Wasserman, will be performed at Rockford College’s Cheek Theatre Nov. 18-21, with performances at 7:30 p.m., Thursday-Saturday, and 2 p.m., Sunday.
Affecting, funny and perceptive, this play delves into the lives, loves and aspirations of a group of seniors at a prestigious Eastern women’s college. The New Yorker calls it “funny, ironic and affectionate.”
Tickets are $10 for adults; $7 for seniors 55 and older and students, and may be purchased at the door.
Call (815) 226-4100 or visit rockford.edu/?page=TheatreSeason for more information.
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue