- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
Rockford College stages Uncommon Women & Others Nov. 18-21
From press release
Uncommon Women & Others, a play by Wendy Wasserman, will be performed at Rockford College’s Cheek Theatre Nov. 18-21, with performances at 7:30 p.m., Thursday-Saturday, and 2 p.m., Sunday.
Affecting, funny and perceptive, this play delves into the lives, loves and aspirations of a group of seniors at a prestigious Eastern women’s college. The New Yorker calls it “funny, ironic and affectionate.”
Tickets are $10 for adults; $7 for seniors 55 and older and students, and may be purchased at the door.
Call (815) 226-4100 or visit rockford.edu/?page=TheatreSeason for more information.
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue