- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
To the Editor: Endorsements appreciated
I appreciate your paper very much! It’s been especially helpful to me in making my voting decisions. I think it’s fantastic that you give information about the candidates and explain the logic of your endorsements (or lack thereof). You do the research I don’t know how to do. You know what’s going on in the area and aren’t afraid to say what you think. Yeah!
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue