- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
To the Editor: Endorsements appreciated
I appreciate your paper very much! It’s been especially helpful to me in making my voting decisions. I think it’s fantastic that you give information about the candidates and explain the logic of your endorsements (or lack thereof). You do the research I don’t know how to do. You know what’s going on in the area and aren’t afraid to say what you think. Yeah!
From the Nov. 10-16, 2010 issue