- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Edgebrook hosts Tree Lighting Ceremony and Open House Nov. 19-20
From press release
Edgebrook has scheduled its annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and Open House for 5-7 p.m., Friday, Nov. 19, and noon-4 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 20. This is a free event.
The annual tree lighting will be at 6 p.m., Friday, Nov. 19. Live musical entertainment will be provided by Boylan High School at 5 p.m. and Lutheran High School at 6 p.m. Bella Luna Bakery will serve their Italian and Scandinavian goodies for you and your family to enjoy.
Santa will be at Edgebrook during the open house Saturday, visiting with children, while a few of his live reindeer join him from 1 to 3 p.m.
Bring a gift of at least one canned good to the Edgebrook management office prior to the event or on the night of the tree lighting to be placed under the tree Nov. 19, and automatically be entered into a drawing to win a $100 Edgebrook gift certificate. The winner’s name will be drawn and announced on 13-WREX-TV during their live weather remote at 6 p.m., Nov. 19.
Edgebrook is at 1639 N. Alpine Road. For more information, visit edgebrookshops.com or call (815) 226-0212.
From the Nov. 17-23, 2010 issue