- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
To the Editor: IEPA needs to release findings
There was a 10-mile fish kill in McLean County, reported on Sept. 11. There was a purple discharge from a mega-dairy in Jo Daviess County on Oct. 1. The IEPA has not released any findings! Really, 10-mile? Purple? When will the IEPA release the findings? Why is it taking so long? Is it possible that an agency with a scientific basis has become political?
From the Nov. 17-23, 2010 issue