- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
To the Editor: IEPA needs to release findings
There was a 10-mile fish kill in McLean County, reported on Sept. 11. There was a purple discharge from a mega-dairy in Jo Daviess County on Oct. 1. The IEPA has not released any findings! Really, 10-mile? Purple? When will the IEPA release the findings? Why is it taking so long? Is it possible that an agency with a scientific basis has become political?
From the Nov. 17-23, 2010 issue