- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
To the Editor: Sosnowski correct
Rockford Ald. Joe Sosnowski made the correct decision to resign from the Rockford City Council in time to allow the voters of the 1st Ward an opportunity to choose their new alderman. We agree the voters need to be heard, and they should decide who respresents them for the next two years. Anyone interested in running for alderman as a Democrat should contact the Democratic Party for support.
For additional information, please contact Chairman Lewandowski at 1-815-968-7575.
Winnebago County Democratic Party and NICCC
From the Nov. 17-23, 2010 issue