- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
To the Editor: Sosnowski correct
Rockford Ald. Joe Sosnowski made the correct decision to resign from the Rockford City Council in time to allow the voters of the 1st Ward an opportunity to choose their new alderman. We agree the voters need to be heard, and they should decide who respresents them for the next two years. Anyone interested in running for alderman as a Democrat should contact the Democratic Party for support.
For additional information, please contact Chairman Lewandowski at 1-815-968-7575.
Winnebago County Democratic Party and NICCC
From the Nov. 17-23, 2010 issue