- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
To the Editor: Sosnowski correct
Rockford Ald. Joe Sosnowski made the correct decision to resign from the Rockford City Council in time to allow the voters of the 1st Ward an opportunity to choose their new alderman. We agree the voters need to be heard, and they should decide who respresents them for the next two years. Anyone interested in running for alderman as a Democrat should contact the Democratic Party for support.
For additional information, please contact Chairman Lewandowski at 1-815-968-7575.
Winnebago County Democratic Party and NICCC
From the Nov. 17-23, 2010 issue