- Pet Talk: Healthy pets make for a happy holiday
- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
To the Editor: Sosnowski correct
Rockford Ald. Joe Sosnowski made the correct decision to resign from the Rockford City Council in time to allow the voters of the 1st Ward an opportunity to choose their new alderman. We agree the voters need to be heard, and they should decide who respresents them for the next two years. Anyone interested in running for alderman as a Democrat should contact the Democratic Party for support.
For additional information, please contact Chairman Lewandowski at 1-815-968-7575.
Winnebago County Democratic Party and NICCC
From the Nov. 17-23, 2010 issue