- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Win an energy-efficient furnace from Pearson on Facebook
From press release
Pearson, one of northern Illinois’ largest contractors for plumbing, heating and pest control services, is offering northern Illinois residents a chance to win a new residential furnace just in time for winter. Homeowners can post a photo of themselves next to their old, rusty, worn-down furnace on Pearson’s Facebook page. Pearson would also like a short description of why they need a new furnace (1-2 sentences at the most).
All photos posted by northern Illinois residents between Nov. 15 and Dec. 15 will be entered in a drawing to win a brand-new 95 percent efficient furnace valued at $3,000. The winner’s name will be posted on Pearson’s Facebook page at noon, Dec. 20.
From the Nov. 17-23, 2010 issue