- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Win an energy-efficient furnace from Pearson on Facebook
From press release
Pearson, one of northern Illinois’ largest contractors for plumbing, heating and pest control services, is offering northern Illinois residents a chance to win a new residential furnace just in time for winter. Homeowners can post a photo of themselves next to their old, rusty, worn-down furnace on Pearson’s Facebook page. Pearson would also like a short description of why they need a new furnace (1-2 sentences at the most).
All photos posted by northern Illinois residents between Nov. 15 and Dec. 15 will be entered in a drawing to win a brand-new 95 percent efficient furnace valued at $3,000. The winner’s name will be posted on Pearson’s Facebook page at noon, Dec. 20.
From the Nov. 17-23, 2010 issue