- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Win an energy-efficient furnace from Pearson on Facebook
From press release
Pearson, one of northern Illinois’ largest contractors for plumbing, heating and pest control services, is offering northern Illinois residents a chance to win a new residential furnace just in time for winter. Homeowners can post a photo of themselves next to their old, rusty, worn-down furnace on Pearson’s Facebook page. Pearson would also like a short description of why they need a new furnace (1-2 sentences at the most).
All photos posted by northern Illinois residents between Nov. 15 and Dec. 15 will be entered in a drawing to win a brand-new 95 percent efficient furnace valued at $3,000. The winner’s name will be posted on Pearson’s Facebook page at noon, Dec. 20.
From the Nov. 17-23, 2010 issue