- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Win an energy-efficient furnace from Pearson on Facebook
From press release
Pearson, one of northern Illinois’ largest contractors for plumbing, heating and pest control services, is offering northern Illinois residents a chance to win a new residential furnace just in time for winter. Homeowners can post a photo of themselves next to their old, rusty, worn-down furnace on Pearson’s Facebook page. Pearson would also like a short description of why they need a new furnace (1-2 sentences at the most).
All photos posted by northern Illinois residents between Nov. 15 and Dec. 15 will be entered in a drawing to win a brand-new 95 percent efficient furnace valued at $3,000. The winner’s name will be posted on Pearson’s Facebook page at noon, Dec. 20.
From the Nov. 17-23, 2010 issue