- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Breakfast with Santa at North Park Fire Station
From press release
You are invited to have “Breakfast with Santa” from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Dec. 4, at North Park Fire Station on Harlem Road.
Cost is $5 per person. Breakfast includes pancakes, sausage, milk, juice and coffee. Each child will receive a gift from Santa. Professional photos with Santa by Solko Photography start at $10. No reservation needed. Door prizes will be given. Visit the Christmas Ornament Craft Corner.
This event is sponsored by: By the Dozen Bakery, Hawk’s View Restaurant, North Park Fire Department and Trickie Enterprises.
From the Nov. 24-30, 2010 issue