- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Breakfast with Santa at North Park Fire Station
From press release
You are invited to have “Breakfast with Santa” from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Dec. 4, at North Park Fire Station on Harlem Road.
Cost is $5 per person. Breakfast includes pancakes, sausage, milk, juice and coffee. Each child will receive a gift from Santa. Professional photos with Santa by Solko Photography start at $10. No reservation needed. Door prizes will be given. Visit the Christmas Ornament Craft Corner.
This event is sponsored by: By the Dozen Bakery, Hawk’s View Restaurant, North Park Fire Department and Trickie Enterprises.
From the Nov. 24-30, 2010 issue