- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Breakfast with Santa at North Park Fire Station
From press release
You are invited to have “Breakfast with Santa” from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Dec. 4, at North Park Fire Station on Harlem Road.
Cost is $5 per person. Breakfast includes pancakes, sausage, milk, juice and coffee. Each child will receive a gift from Santa. Professional photos with Santa by Solko Photography start at $10. No reservation needed. Door prizes will be given. Visit the Christmas Ornament Craft Corner.
This event is sponsored by: By the Dozen Bakery, Hawk’s View Restaurant, North Park Fire Department and Trickie Enterprises.
From the Nov. 24-30, 2010 issue