- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Breakfast with Santa at North Park Fire Station
From press release
You are invited to have “Breakfast with Santa” from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Dec. 4, at North Park Fire Station on Harlem Road.
Cost is $5 per person. Breakfast includes pancakes, sausage, milk, juice and coffee. Each child will receive a gift from Santa. Professional photos with Santa by Solko Photography start at $10. No reservation needed. Door prizes will be given. Visit the Christmas Ornament Craft Corner.
This event is sponsored by: By the Dozen Bakery, Hawk’s View Restaurant, North Park Fire Department and Trickie Enterprises.
From the Nov. 24-30, 2010 issue