- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Breakfast with Santa at North Park Fire Station
From press release
You are invited to have “Breakfast with Santa” from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Dec. 4, at North Park Fire Station on Harlem Road.
Cost is $5 per person. Breakfast includes pancakes, sausage, milk, juice and coffee. Each child will receive a gift from Santa. Professional photos with Santa by Solko Photography start at $10. No reservation needed. Door prizes will be given. Visit the Christmas Ornament Craft Corner.
This event is sponsored by: By the Dozen Bakery, Hawk’s View Restaurant, North Park Fire Department and Trickie Enterprises.
From the Nov. 24-30, 2010 issue